Perfectly located in a highly sought after street, this replica Queenslander is the perfect family entertainer!
Picture yourself surrounded by family and friends enjoying an evening drink on the verandahs that add so much style and attract the cool evening breezes, while the kids enjoy the cool inground pool or a movie in the downstairs rumpus!
From the moment you enter you will feel welcome with the open plan living on two levels, five generous bedrooms and two bathrooms, polished timber floors, a family-friendly kitchen, and a separate rumpus connected by internal stairs and all situated on a manicured 800sqm.
• Five spacious bedrooms main with ensuite and air conditioning
• Two generous bathrooms
• Modern open plan kitchen
• Classic architecture will surely impress with a well-planned family layout.
• Internal stairs to access the 5th bedroom and separate living area teenage retreat.
• Lower level is purpose-built legal height and could be easily self-contained.
• Auto Double garage plus gym or workshop plus secure storage.
• Extra-large concrete pad for the caravan or extra cars.
• Private inground swimming pool
• 6.5kw Solar panels
• Rates approx $500 per/q
• Built in 2000
• 800m2 Land
Located in the much sought after Fernlands estate, this home presents an attractive lifestyle choice for your family. The bike path is at the end of the street and connects to the local shopping centre and the transport links to the CBD, the local private and state schools are easily accessed via the school buses which service the area and major shopping centres are a mere 14 minute drive away.
Come ready to make a decision, as these types of homes are highly sought after currently and will not remain available for long.
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels