For sale for the first time in approx 70 years in this cracking opportunity to buy into the very popular suburb of Everton Park!
Positioned on a prime, elevated block sits this solid home with the potential to improve or simply remove to make way for a new home. There's plenty of space with the spacious living and dining areas. Positioned on the high side of a quiet street, just moments to amenities.
This much-loved family home features:
- Elevated position
- 1950's post-war home – can be demolished
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- South facing block overlooking treetops and rooftops
- Easement-free 607sqm block with 14.5m frontage
- 3min walk to Teralba Park
Come ready to make a decision as this will be a popular property! Call Andrew King today to arrange your inspection or to find out further information
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced