Queenslanders, Hamptons and homes with character are all in huge demand right now and this original Ashgrovian fits right into that classic style that's so sought after.
This double gabled Queenslander showcases workmanship that is hard to come by with restored period features like the bay windows, ornate ceilings and leadlight windows & doors, VJ's & polished timber floors that all have the WOW factor that will impress! Emulating the illustrious 'Ashgrovian' style, this circa 1920's residence delivers generously proportioned formal and casual living spaces with an additional family room and second dining/study area just off the kitchen.
At a glance:
• Restored period features throughout include high ornate ceilings, original leadlight windows & french doors, VJ walls, Bay windows & polished timber floorboards
• Versatile floor plan creates a selection of generous living zones & provides inspiration for its new owner to either update, renovate or extend (STCA)
• Sizeable master bedroom with beautiful bay window & adjoining nursery/dressing room
• Two additional bedrooms (one with built-in wardrobes) PLUS sleepout
• Large country style kitchen with dishwasher & adjoining meals room
• Central tiled bathroom with full bath & pedestal basin
• Level 610m2 block, north-east facing to the rear, captures great natural light & cooling breezes
• Spacious rumpus/casual living provides easy access to the level backyard & double car accommodation
• Double door entry foyer with leadlight glass window & door
• Abundant under house storage & lower level laundry
Ashgrove is ranked among Brisbane's most desirable suburbs and is located approximately 4 km North-West of the CBD. This prestigious family home is move in ready and offers an enviable lifestyle just moments from Marist College Ashgrove, GPS Oval, Mount St Michaels College, Ashgrove State School, St Finbarr's School and Mater Dei Catholic School.
This home will be sold so call now to arrange your inspection!