Presenting Parkview on Ballantine - Brand new terrace style town houses that are not your average concrete box!
First home buyers claim the $20,000 Gov grant! - Low Body Corp fees too.
This well laid out, low maintenance complex of townhouses presents a great opportunity to live in one of the most convenient locations in Chermside. Some of the features include: each has its own private entry and oversize lockup garage with internal access, high ceilings, timber floors, quality kitchen with gas cooking, fully air conditioned and multiple balconies.
Investors take note that this quality low-maintenance townhouse will attract plenty of eager tenants, and owner occupiers will love the premium quality features throughout.
* Living space opens to covered,North facing, front entertainer's patio
* Master bedroom also opens to Juliet balcony
* Second bedroom with built-in robe features direct access into the main bathroom
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living area and both bedrooms
* Single lock-up garage with internal laundry, plus walk-in internal storeroom
* Brand new, boutique complex of five townhouses
*Quiet street overlooking parkland
*$443.75 per/q body corp fees (TBC)
Positioned perfectly right in the heart of Chermside, just a short walk to Westfield, the new Chermside business centre, library, Kedron-Wavell Services club, seventh brigade park and so much more. To put it simply, this location offers a very convenient lifestyle with all you could need right at your doorstep.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface